[Dailydrool] October $5 Friday is next week

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Sep 25 03:51:22 PDT 2020

Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday is October 2nd, but of course we accept early donations. Our rescue this month is Suncoast Basset Rescue in FL. They currently have 31 seniors, 21 of which are forever fosters.  Last month we raised $4607 for Utah Friends of Bassets, bringing our yearly total so far to $41,514.  Our supporters are just the best.

If you’ve never donated to $5 Friday before, please consider helping the rescues this year. All of their major fundraising events have been cancelled so every rescue out there is missing their biggest resource.  If you’re not on Facebook, we feature a good many of a rescue’s hounds and their stories so you can see the hounds you are helping.  A lot of the hounds’ back stories are hard to read about but the happy endings make your day every time.  It’s nice to see the hounds and where your money is going.  Our page is public so even if you’re not on Facebook, you may be able to see it.  Here’s a link:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/debbiesdawgs/>

Donations are accepted through Sunday October 4th (and later if needed - we do send any late donations to the rescue).  PayPal, using the friend option, please, to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com> or send a check to Debbies Dawgs, 177 Mountain Vista Blvd. Canton GA 30115  We appreciate any and all amounts; every penny goes to the rescue.

This has been an amazing journey because of one person’s love of the seniors.  It seems like only yesterday we started Debbies Dawgs to carry on for Debbie Winchester - would you believe we are in our 7th year of fundraising for her beloved seniors in rescue?  The majority of our supporters have been with us since that first day and we’ve picked up a good many folks along the way who like what we do.  Never too late to join in and help us make a difference!

Happy fall, y’all!

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa