[Dailydrool] Pacific Basset Feet

Elizabeth linktolindsey at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 05:16:00 PDT 2020

How wonderful that the website for the Pacific Basset Feet is still up! Thank you for providing the link, Val. Looking at it brought back good memories of good Drool posts about good hounds who are no longer with us.

Our Elsinore and young Charlie wore their bandanas and sang lustily until well into their old age. (Charlie stopped wanting to sing after Elsinore and a basset friend died. He was always an ensemblist, never a solo act.)

Someday a new hound may wear their bandanas. I hope it’ll be one who enjoys singing.

Elizabeth