[Dailydrool] the Pacific Basset Feet

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 18:18:01 PDT 2020

I agree, Elizabeth. it made my day too, carefully looking at each portrait of the many Feet members in their bandanas. very few are still in this dimension since it must have been 9 or ten years ago. I miss Commander Bo and his brother Harley a lot.  My current girls (Mila  and Mariah and notabasset IPo) have such different personalities. the boys were SO much more,laid back!  Now Mariah in particular would be a fearsome, fearless leader! charge, full speed ahead. If ever there were any kind of battle, she would be leading the troops with her bodyguard, IPo, right behind.
I loved the idea (was it Tim?) of wearing the Feet bandanas as Covid face coverings.
a salute to all our dear PBF loved ones. Val, Mila, Mariah, and Ipo