[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue Crew basset a day calendar

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 06:10:03 PDT 2020

If you could repost this, I would appreciate it!
Hello Droolers!
In case you missed the first post, we really missed the Daily Drool calendar so after 6 moths of preparation, we are ready to accept your submissions for a personalized basset a day calendar for 2021 and would like to invite anyone interested to participate. We are a small 501c3 basset rescue located in SC and have been in existence since 2009. Here is a breakdown of how this works:
1) Visit https://www.barcsebasset-a-daycalendar.org/
2) Follow the step by step instructions.

The cost to secure a date and submit a picture is $5.
The cost of the calendar is $25 and this includes the calendar, an acrylic stand (we couldn’t find one like the old stands anywhere) the flips over instead of side to side, and shipping. If you have any questions about the calendar, you can email me at barcsemail at gmail.com.

We appreciate all of the support we have gotten so far! If you have already bought a calendar but would like a second date, please email me the picture, preferred date, caption, rescue or not, where you live, and who the hound is loved by! I can send an invoice the the second date without you having to but another calendar!Thanks,
Kim Bouchey
BaRCSE President

Thanks, Kim Bouchey BaRCSE President Adoption Coordinator

We really missed the Daily Drool calendar so after 6 moths of preparation, we are ready to accept your submissions for a personalized basset a day calendar for 2021 and would like to invite anyone interested to participate. We are a small 501c3 basset rescue located in SC and have been in existence since 2009. Here is a breakdown of how this works:
1) Visit https://www.barcsebasset-a-daycalendar.org/
2) Follow the step by step instructions.

The cost to secure a date and submit a picture is $5.
The cost of the calendar is $25 and this includes the calendar, an acrylic stand (we couldn’t find one like the old stands anywhere) the flips over instead of side to side, and shipping. If you have any questions about the calendar, you can email me at barcsemail at gmail.com.
Thanks,
Kim Bouchey
BaRCSE President