[Dailydrool] Elizabeth and FILs dog

Menzie Chase menziechase at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:31:41 PDT 2021

Hi Elizabeth. I do certainly understand about older folks who are set in
their ways. My suggestion would be a rubberized mat of the sort they put in
horse stalls. It’s thick, cushiony, insulated, waterproof, and can be cut
to fit whatever shape you need.  Here’s one website that has them;
tractorsupply.com. - search “horse stall mat”. Your local Tractor Supply
store should have them, or can order them. I’d suggest getting the one that
is 3/4 inch thick, for extra insulation and cushioning. --
Menzie Chase