[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 19:03:17 PDT 2021

 Well yesterday started out OK.  Started to take Blanca for a walk and a nice lady asked if she could   take a picture of her, which I agreed to.  This has has happened several times before, one lady even stopped in  the middle of the  road  and asked for a picture of her and me with my cigar.  The rest of the walk went well.  When we got home, I took her off her leash and she went to the fence to watch  the neighbor's miniature Laboradoodle yip at her while I put her deposit in the garbage.  When I went to get her I  saw her rolling furiously on her back in  the  lawn.  I kept telling her to stop, which  I bet you can guess what she did.  She kept on rolling.  When I  got to  her, I  found she was rolling  in  some of  her own poop,  which she must have deposited when she was outside with my wife.  She takes her out when she works in the yard, but does not watch her.  I did manage to get it all off of her and soaked her collar and harness overnight.  She has an appointment with  the groomer Wednesday.  Here I thought she was such a Diva. Ben  liked to eat poop, but not  roll in it, while Charlie  and  Millie had no bak habits like the other two.   Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp