[Dailydrool] Snoopy again

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 13 10:42:54 PDT 2021

Hello,
I've been waiting to post about Maggie, thinking she would settle down, hoping her people would perk up and she could look through the telescope but so far nothing.  It's been 2 weeks.
Maggie is very grateful for the loving attention she got from her people.  She says she got the very best care any hound ever got.  Says her people are the best people ever, not at all clueless, and she cannot stand to see them this way.  I know exactly how she felt ... when I was there the pressure in my eye got up to 72 ... the vet says that feels like a severed limb ... NOT OK ... she says her mom knew right away and took her to try to get help ... she was also like me in that her back legs wouldn't do what nature intended but she INSISTED on being tidy because she is a GOOD girl ... and she still is.

So here she is healthy and no pain and eyes and legs working great but she just sits beside me all day and asks when she will be able to look through the telescope and see her mama smile.  It's all she wants really.
It reminded me of when the clueless momPerson's mother went to the bridge and she told a friend she couldn't call her mom anymore to tell her stuff and the reply was "You don't have to call her anymore, she's always there with you, right there in your heart, just tell her"
Maggie is there with you in your heart Mama Donna.  She loves you and she always will.
Love n drool from your pal Snoopy