[Dailydrool] Spring!, perspective from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:52:38 PDT 2021

Hi everybody! Browyn the Fairy Princess, Mighty Huntress here. Spring is
here! Do you know what that means? It means stupid birds being very
distracted. Yep. It also means baby birds falling out of the nest and not
flying well. This is all very good for me. On Monday, the mom found the
baby bird I had been hiding and playing with outside. It was nice and
stinky smelling. I rolled in it. I even let Beauford roll in it so he could
smell as good as me, but I snatched it up before he could take it from me
and eat it. After all, I can't play with it if it is in a million pieces in
his tummy. I learned that trick of his years ago. Now I know better. Then
on Wednesday, I managed to snag an adult sparrow. I decided to bring it
into the house. It was much bigger and I wasn't really sure where to hide
it outside, but I thought maybe I could hide it in the toy basket.
Unfortunately both parents noticed and asked me to drop it. I am a very
good girl most of the time, so I did as I was told. Then the mom grabbed a
bag and the dad blocked access to the bird until she came back. Next thing
I know, my precious new toy was in a grocery bag in the trash! I guess I
will just have to find a new one. Meanwhile the mom is threatening to give
us baths because she says we reek. Well, she accidently ate something she
shouldn't have. So, she is in no condition to give us baths right now, and
it is going to rain this weekend. I do have an important question! I am a
Fairy Princess and I am a Mighty Huntress. What is the correct order of
listing those titles? Am I a Fairy Princess, Mighty Huntress or am I a
Mighty Huntress, Fairy Princess? These are the things I need to know,
especially now that it is Spring and prime Hunting time.

Browyn the Fairy Princess, Mighty Huntress or the other way around with
Beauford, and the mom, Jennifer