[Dailydrool] Mariah uh oh 😟

Phyllis Ritner ritnerema at aol.com
Sun Apr 25 22:20:26 PDT 2021

So Mariah it definitely is the fault of your slaves..after all they feed you pet you snd adore you..🥰in return you are on perimeter patrol at all times ... however , beautiful Mariah , you better knock off the stink eye and all that cursing at the interlopers on the other side of the fence... kind of tough to do for a protective girl like you...😇 we have you snd your slaves in our prayers and we know you can do this girl...it will be fun to go to school with your slaves .... love, from the rainbow bridge Beezley at the beach and little brother Winston...arrroooohhhhh 💕

Phyllis Ritner
949.212.8747
Ritnerema at aol.com