[Dailydrool] Pup-peroni

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 04:17:00 PST 2021

Hi Shannon!

Here is the information on Pup-peroni
Pup-peroni no longer has red dye #40. That is a plus. If you have a dog
with food allergies, you should avoid Meat By-products. I avoid soy in a
dog with stomach issues because in general, dogs don't breakdown soy very
efficiently. I personally don't like the propylene glycol or the BHA. But,
I am very picky about what I feed my dogs because of their health issues. I
also know that every puppy I took to puppy class, they recommended
pup-peroni as a high value treat. It is widely known as puppy crack because
dogs LOVE it. It is also reasonably priced as far as high value treats go.
So, in a healthy dog without any issues that wasn't very food motivated, I
would probably use it until I got them over to something I personally like
better, but not everyone wants to mess with dehydrating their own gizzards,
liver (chicken or beef) and heart (beef). I know I havven't really said use
it or don't . It really isn't my place to do that, but here is the
information you need to make an informed decision.

Jennifer with Browyn the Fairy Princess
Nutritional InIngredients

Beef, Meat By-products, Soy Grits, Sugar, Liver, Salt, Propylene Glycol,
Garlic Powder, Potassium Sorbate (used As A Preservative), Caramel Color,
Added Color, Natural Smoke Flavor, Onion Extract, BHA (used As A
Preservative).
Caloric Content

3360 kcal/kg, 30 kcal/piece

Guaranteed Analysis