[Dailydrool] Thank you re: adopting/dealing with rescues

Kara Carpenter frknhippie at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 06:49:45 PST 2021

 A big thank you to all who responded publicly and privately in regards to my questions about adopting and rescuing.  Especially Sally, who made me laugh.  You all made me feel better about things with lots of good experiences and happy endings, and even words of warning which was in itself reassuring.  I suppose it ultimately it comes down to if I am ready, which remains to be seen and unfortunately none of you can really help me with.  We've recently moved and haven't gotten around to getting the yard fenced in yet, so that will be my next order of business.  The property was formerly my grandparents' and we spent all quarantine spring-fall remodeling the house.  Formerly a working farm, it will be a doggie paradise one day, with lots of space to explore and sniffs to sniff and sunny spots to nap.  My 40th birthday is coming up in March so maybe I will make it my goal to start putting in applications by that time.  Thanks again!  Kara(still missing Rooney and Fitz terribly)