[Dailydrool] Nighttime vomiting

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 6 08:14:17 PST 2021

Hello Droolers,
Firstly, much love is being sent to all of you who have lost their beloved hounds recently and those who are feeling sick. I think this pandemic is just making everything even harder to cope with.
I wonder, also, if I could call on the Drool Helpline about Miss Hettie. For the past week, she has woken up every night, usually around 2-3am and vomited. This morning it wasn't until 7am.
The deposit is mostly yellow liquid with a couple of lumps (sorry to be gross).
She is perfectly happy in herself, is eating well and still up to shenanigans - although wall walking seems to have paused for the winter.
She has breakfast around 7.30am, dinner at 6pm and then has a couple of treats during the evening, with a last biscuit before bed. She eats a raw diet which suits her well.
Does anyone have any ideas? Should I be worried?
Sally, with Miss Hettie, UK

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android