[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 10 17:00:18 PST 2021

Hi all, Snoopy (atb) here,
Did you know there's a hat shop??  Because there is, there's a hat shop.  And a dress shop.  there is and they have a scarf shop and an ear bows shop and theres a flower stand and they have shoes (but nobody, and I mean nobody except for Elder Clara will wear the shoes, she's a fiesty one, that Clara, but I digress)
Anyway there's been a literal storm of female basset arrivals here at the bridge so they all got dolled up and marched down main street in their finery it was really great.  Gracie actually did wear shoes (high heals) and she had on a slit skirt slit right up to her you know where and was smoking a cigarette through one of the long, long holders and what with the sequins and all ... well you know Gracie.
Loki went with something more modern and sensible ... and no shoes she wanted to RUN and she did too ... what a lovely hound.  Scarf trailing behind her in the wind.
Trudy went with a frilly, frilly frock and a great big hat and looked really charming, I was impressed.
Tallulah decided to march in the parade naked, which is a thing, girl hounds do that so thats what she did.  Rocked the ear bows though!!
Clara the younger was wearing a silk frock with a long flowing train and had 5 hounds carrying that ... she looked ravishing.
There were flowers everywhere and most of the hounds were wearing pearls (except for Tallulah, see above).  A few wore other jewelry but almost no one had earrings on for obvious reasons.
I could go on and on and on and on, it was quite the parade, but frankly I'm hungry and I think I'll go howl for some steak.  Alls well here folks, foods good, everything's fine, we're waiting for ya.  Hey ... what day is it??
More later from Snoopy (atb) who loves a good parade.