[Dailydrool] Merta Lou

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 02:37:15 PST 2021

OH Merta Lou! That has to be incredibly distressing! We have to assume that
Mr. Biskit let the men take your mom because he knew that they would take
her somewhere to get all fixed up! Meanwhile,  Beauford and I  are sending
all kinds of drool for your mom,  and you,  and Doc and Mr. Biskit.  Browyn
the Fairy Princess is worthless when it comes to drooling, but she hand out
get better and stay calm snooter kisses. Hopefully those will work.  Keep
us posted! Stay calm! Maybe it will rub off on Doc.

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess