[Dailydrool] Chomper in control

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 21 10:56:48 PST 2021

First off drool to Bev...Merta Lou has been on the phone with Chomper most of the morning. She called nearly hysterical but seems better now!!
Hi it’s Samantha he is not in .......

Give me that!!!

Chomper here I’m the boy in the oldest I’m ....
Samantha here I’ve shoved my short legged little brother off of the computer chair. He has been quite the dickens ever since Snoopy left he has been acting weird and trying to be the boss but he isn’t  the boss of me.
Especially at night he has been crazy bossy about where in the bed he sleeps. So finally, last night he came to bed last and we were all asleep and he was walking in everyone and waking us up and trying to make me get up and move and well ... I had had it. So....the entire family heard me snarl for the very first time. Took a year to get to this point, but here we are. It was quite the snarl. Everyone was impressed. Chomper slept at the foot of the bed.
He is less then pleased with me.  I don’t care
LoveSamantha who has decided she is through being pushed around

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone