[Dailydrool] Please help

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 19:04:11 PST 2021

Melissa and Alex Jokela are good friends to many. They have paid for the server for email version of the Dailydrool for years. I could go on about all the good they have done for others.
The gist of it is that Alex has been hospitalized for a couple of weeks now and is seriously ill. Things are looking up, but he has a long road ahead of him.
With some help from family Melissa has been stretching herself thin taking care of their hounds and critters and spending as much time as possible with Alex. Unfortunately she will have to return to work next week because bills need to be paid. If you can help out and send something, it would allow Melissa to stay home a bit longer. I did ask her permission to do this and she reluctantly but gratefully accepted. She needs to worry only about herself and Alex right now. They have paid it forward many times, here’s our chance to pay it back.
On their behalf I (and they) thank you!

Their PayPal address is:
 jokela at camulus.com

Angelika