[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:34:05 PST 2021

Well this is more like it! I don't know what I did exactly, (Doc says
nothing, that it wasn't anything to do with my feminine wiles or my
beautiful brown eyeballs) but for the first time ever EVER that I can
remember, She left the stairs to her bed UP last night and let me sleep
alllllllllll night on the bed with her! I stayed at my end and she stayed
at hers and I am thinking this arrangement could be permanent but maybe
change places.
Doc slept in the big cozy dog bed. Ha ha. I guess we know now who She likes
the best! (He says no it is the weather, silly.)

(Momperson says: Our house is not well insulated and this room used to be
the garage so is even less well insulated than the rest. The crates are
against an outside wall and are really cold-- it is below zero outside)--
and the floor-- a cement slab with cheap linoleum on it, is also
punishingly chilly. I have a heater to run during the day but am not brave
enough to leave it on all night (fire hazard) so the decision was made to
let little miss Me First sleep on my bed. I doubt it is permanent-- this is
a twin bed-- and there are no plans to switch sleeping spots.)
Stay warm everyone, stay well and stay warm.)