[Dailydrool] Debbie's health and Howliday cards

Leon Winstanley leon.debbie at winstanleyclan.us
Sat Jan 9 07:19:16 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

Debbie and I are sorry to read so many sad stories of houndies being ill and
going to the bridge.  We send our heartfelt healing drool to all those in
need. We do not frequent the Daily Drool often enough to keep up with the
news.  Sorry.

Debbie returned home Christmas eve.  She was steadily improving until this
past weekend when her chest was beginning to tighten, and her wheezing was
returning.  Debbie contacted with her PCP and she re-prescribed the meds
that she was getting at the hospital.  She is improving again, with a
regiment of prednisone and doxycycline that last 10 days.  Not just the 4
day supply the hospital gave her after her release.

Debbie has completed our family Howliday Card.  It has been printed and
shipped. We are awaiting their arrival.  We hope to have all our cards
mailed prior to the 1/18/2021 deadline.  I have been posting the cards we
have received on our family website.  However, I have fallen behind as
Debbie became ill and my efforts have been to be there for her along with
taking care of the fur and feather kids.  I am not sure if I will complete
the postings.  We have always enjoyed the Howliday Card exchange.  Debbie
enjoys creating them, as I have posting them all.  This is year 15.  Here is
the URL for our 2020 display.
https://www.winstanleyclan.us/2020_Howliday_Cards/2020_DD_Howliday_Cards_pag
e_1.html.

Our 2020/2021 holiday season could have been a lot better.  Just as we are
turning the corner with brighter days hopefully ahead, I was terminated from
my job this past Thursday.  The issues are a little complicated.  This
places us in a slight turmoil, and since I am now a job seeker, if anyone
out there could point me in a direction of places to apply for work in the
Philadelphia metro area, I would be extremely grateful.

Let's all hope 2021 is better for us all.  Be safe.  Heart healing Droll to
all who need it.

Leon & Debbie Winstanley.