[Dailydrool] GABR helps 6 of the 55 bassets/mixes from StL Humane Society

Michele H. micheyellow at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 17:26:45 PST 2021

Hello! I've seen a few updates on the FB page for Guardian Angel Basset Rescue, about how they've taken in/ adopted out/ pending, of the "Saint Louis Six," from that horrible neglect & abuse case where they took in 55 bassets & mixes. Happy endings!
https://www.bassetrescue.org/homeless
Follow the link to the GABR website to read about them.  (If the link doesn't work, go to Www.Basset Rescue.org and on the menu, click 'homeless' and scroll down. At first the page looks blank [confused me!] but as you scroll, the pictures & text appear.)Sincerely,Michele Harris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android