[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 20:44:24 PST 2021

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Yes, yes, I'm at the bridge.  LuLu Belle has arranged for me to have special access to a magical internet access point which allows me to write to the drool!!!  I even have my own iPaw.  It was all agreed in exchange for my acceptance of certain "standards of behavior" ... but I digress.
It's a lot of fun around here.  The kitchen beagles are the best, they are very happy to stay up playing poker all night ... they all cheat but I can still beat them, even when they cheat ... (basset vs beagle .. yeah bring it) ... upon my arrival we launched into a 5 day rager ... it was quite a party, seriously, it was really fabulous ... we had a slight issue when the naked fire dancers got too close to the hot tub filled with baccardi 151 but the explosion didn't topple any buildings and the resulting inferno was extinguished without injury so thats good.
I can run, I can jump, I can even FLY again.  I've given Gracie a piece of my mind.  I started to give LuLu a piece of my mind, too, but that turned out to be an EXTREMELY poor choice and I decided to rethink that.
I love LuLu Belle and she says she loves me too but apparently she frowns upon any behaviors that involve:
1)  humping individuals who prefer not to be humped (be they male or female)2)  howling at individuals who prefer not to be howled at (ditto)3)  stealing items from individuals who prefer to hold onto their items (yet again, either gender)4)  carrying on into the wee hours preventing others from meeting their commitments in the morning (mostly damn beagles)
Thus we have agreed that I shall (mostly) forgo the aforementioned in exchange for permission to email the drool.
Hi momPerson!!!  I see you're still clueless!!!!
More later from Snoopy who has special dispensation!!