[Dailydrool] Tucker's envelope sniff fest

Tonya tonyamfisher at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 14:35:40 PST 2021

We've been hanging our howliday cards on the trim around our doorways for maximum enjoyment this year. Tucker's card happens to be right next to the coffee maker, and I see his handsome self whenever I grab a cup! Budner and Paisley are most pleased to know that Tucker enjoyed receiving their howliday card. They make it a priority that nothing (and I do mean nothing) gets out of our house without a little signature drool or houndy hair on it. Preferably both. To find out their scent was carried all the way to Connecticut via envelope, well that's exciting news to be sure! We may be too far away to meet, but we're very happy that we're Tucker's DD buddies. Thanks for sharing your story, it gave us all a smile. :)
Tonya, mom to Budner (aka Butterbean) and Paisley