[Dailydrool] Basset-less Elizabeth

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:06:44 PST 2021

I can't answer your question about waddles and other rescue events in
your area accepting "wannabes" (beagles, bagles, etc.) but here in
Oregon I was able to bring Leia Round (bagle) to the Oregon Basset
Games. Sadly, she passed much too young. But what I really want to say
is how much "bassetude" I found in the two mixes I've had! Both were a
joy, despite being different. Beethoven was basset/shar pei, and Leia
Round was basset/beagle. They were both characters and left permanent
tracks in my life history.