[Dailydrool] Book

Janis Wetherbee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:43:06 PST 2021

Moderators: if this isn’t allowed I apologize just send back to me.

Dear Droolers, a few years ago, I did a book to raise money for
Daphneyland. It was an ABC -123 book. I want to do another one to raise
funds for San Diego Basset Rescue. I need to find out how many/who would
like to participate and have their hounds in the book. If there’s enough
interest I’ll figure the logistics and post later. You would be responsible
for taking your dogs pics etc. I will compile them into the book.

Janis Wetherbee
--

Janis Wetherbee

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.