[Dailydrool] Bridge Report

K. Green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:03:37 PST 2021

Thank you Snoopy for writing to tell us about Cowboys arrival. We are all
feeling much better knowing he's still out there, howling. And yes, it's
quite possible that Rupert stacked the vote, lol.

Frankie, who turned 3 last week, has made several remarks to indicate that
I am a clueless momperson and that Cowboy is "sitting right there!!!" So
perhaps we really are so very clueless, and there are bridge parties going
on right in front of our very closed eyes.

This storm hitting us right now has been a good distraction. We lost power
for about 3 hours and that caused some short in our well system so we lost
water for 2 days. Meanwhile, James got stuck 2 hours away in a motel for
those 2 days because the roads were snowed out and there were felled trees
and landslides to clean up. So I had two babies and no water. We built a
fire, ordered pizza and cozied up inside, building forts and racing toy
cars. Cowboy's physical presence will come home tomorrow and I think I will
feel even better when his box is next to Rupert's.

Thanks again for writing.
Drool on,
Kacy