[Dailydrool] Cowboy

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 17:47:34 PST 2021

Since losing our beloved Eugene  last December 2019 after almost 14 wonderful years I have not read the Daily Drool with any regularity. I did decide to read this latest issue and was so saddened to learn that another hound of Eugene’s generation  has left us. I so remember reading about Cowboy over the years and how your husband surprised you with the adoption of Rupert. Much sympathy on the loss of your beloved hound— his name brings a smile to me and I know he and Eugene and all the other Drool hounds I have grown to love virtually over these years are frolicking together at the bridge. Georgia and Eugene ATB

Sent from my iPhone