[Dailydrool] Paddi B

tcm541 at gmail.com tcm541 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:56:37 PDT 2021

Mary,

Thank you for your touching post about Paddi B Basset. It's a sad time when
we say goodbye to our beloved hounds. I can tell from what you wrote that it
was the right time, and it was such a graceful ending for a well-deserving
girl. I'd guess that every member of the Daily Drool has been through this,
and probably will again someday, so we all have memories that make each
basset special. And it's those memories that make it worth the heartache and
loss we feel at times like this. You have my sympathy and prayers as you
mourn. May you find peace and solace in your time of grief.

Tim -n- Puppies:

    Dexter D Dawg

    Reginald Bigfoot