[Dailydrool] Paddi B Basset

bassethound98 at aol.com bassethound98 at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 08:14:30 PDT 2021

Mary,
Losing a furbaby like Paddi B, as with so many of us that have lost our precious babies, is heart-wrenching and we ALL feel the loss.  Know you are in our thoughts and prayers and rest assured the gang at the Bridge welcomed her with open paws and will guide her through the process.  We have lit a candle for Paddi B to guide her in her travels.  Let your heart heal. There are so many Bassets waiting for for your open arms again when the time is right.  Sending tons of healing drool your way.
Barbara, (Willow, Baxter, Rosie, Bedushka, Sam, Baby, Victoria and Dopey ATB with Kevin the human)