[Dailydrool] Scary walk

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 18:00:05 PDT 2021

 Today I  had a real scare walking Blanca.  We were on a short walk this afternoon as it was about 95 degrees.  I looked down the block and I saw a loose dog running towards us with the walkers chasing her calling her to  stop.  She ran to us and started to  attack Blanca.  I kept turning her around while kicking the attacking dog.  It was growling and going after her and Blanca was also growling.  She kept trying to  bite her as I kicked her.,  Eventually the people  walking her came and pinned her down, but she  escaped and took off.  Blanca was  unhurt and  thankfully was not bit.  They eventually did catch the offender and came back to make sure she was not hurt.  They gave me their name and address and were exceedingly sorry about the incident.  I found  out  it was not their dog but a friend's who was visiting.  The dog was up to date on her shots.  Blanca  is alright and was not harmed.  I  was really scared.  I am just glad she was not injured.  I am sure she  will not want to be friends with dogs she does not know after this.  God was watching over her. I will also be careful walking her when I see other dogs.     Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp