[Dailydrool] August $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Jul 30 06:50:56 PDT 2021

We need all the help we can get for this month’s $5 Friday which is next Friday,
August 6th.  This month we will be raising funds for 3 rescues - San Diego in
CA, Helping Hands in TX and Kentuckiana in KY of course

This is an effort to help as many rescues as we can but unfortunately they
have to share the funds.  These rescues don’t have that many seniors but
with a smaller rescue and a smaller support base, one senior can deplete
their budget.  So if you can help, please do.  It’s the best money you’ll ever
spend.  No amount is too small or too big. . . .

Please use the friend option for PayPal; if you don’t know how, contact me and I will
help you.   Our PayPal is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>. If you prefer checks, please
send to Debbie’s Dawgs c/o Marci Thomas, 3906 W Vasconia St. Tampa FL 33629
Note that this is a new address.  If you have already sent a check to the previous
address with the PO Box, that is fine.

We are having an amazing year and have raised about $38,000 for basset
rescues so far. As our dear friend Debbie Winchester would say, Don’t Stop
Believing!  We can all be part of making a difference for the senior hounds in
rescue

Again please help if you can!

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for no hounds these days but missing
Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie all ATB