[Dailydrool] Paddi B

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 16:53:04 PDT 2021

Hi all, Snoopy (ATB) here,
What day is this again?  Cause we've been having a rager up here every since Paddi B showed it why it's been CRAZY!!!  The food has been nonstop, we've had steak and we've had lobster and we've had king crab legs and we had mussels and we had some sushi and there was even chinese Fusion but Paddi was full by then and Beauford ate it ALL ........
There has been dancing ... lots of dancing ... sadly once again Gracie let the naked fire dancers get to close to the hot tub filled with Bacardi 151 with predictable results (LuLu is quite fed up about that one) but other then that the dancing has been lots of fun for all we have ballroom dancing and we have twerking (you should see Paddi B twerk, OMG) and we have most everything in between.
There is gambling (Paddi keeps clearing all the tables), there is carousing (I am not allowed to share details here) and yes, we have even made it over to the telescope (Only when the momPerson was sleeping) to see that everyone there is ok.
In summary Paddi B has made it safely to the rainbow bridge, is having a fine time, and has promise to go frolicking in the fields of daisies with me later.
More later from Snoopy (ATB) who really should get to bed and honestly and truly has no idea what day this is.