[Dailydrool] July $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Jun 25 18:00:15 PDT 2021

July $5 Friday falls on July 2nd so please get your donations in early if you can!  Our rescue
this month is The Hounds Of Peaceful Place in Chesnee SC.  Residents at this sanctuary for
seniors include bassets, basset mixes and a few beagles, bloodhounds, coonhounds and some
best buddies that aren’t exactly hounds.  But like most rescues, Hounds of Peaceful Place doesn’t
break up bonded pairs.   This rescue has been operating on a shoe string budget and is very
much in need our help.  Please PayPal a donation of any size to debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>
to help them out.  Rufus the basset bloated a couple of weeks ago and had to have emergency
surgery at the ER and then spend a couple of days there. We all know how that gets into your
pocketbook

Checks need to be sent to this address for July - soon I will be announcing a new address
for checks starting in August.  For now, send to Debbies Dawgs c/o Lindy P.O. Box 1483
Woodstock GA. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Big news about June $5 Friday     We raised $9000 for Tri-State BHR.  Definitely an amazing month

Thank you to those who support us faithfully every month. We could not get to our goal without you!

Donna, not drool fueling for any hounds right now
Missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie all ATB