[Dailydrool] Drool archives

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 14:09:57 PDT 2021

The drool server is having problems.
Alex and Melissa Jokela have handled this for many years. Alex has been hospitalized since the end of January, non-Covid related, but very seriously ill. Without him to tell Melissa where to find or do certain things she can’t try to fix it. I’m going to post the link for the archives below-you can use it to catch up on anything you might’ve missed, or you can forward it to anyone you know that isn’t receiving their subscription.
If you were sending a post and it is rejected, please try again. If it is still rejected send me an email please my email address is below.
Some posts just aren’t coming through, others aren’t being archived and the system isn’t sending out to all the subscribers.
Link for archives:

http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Thank you for your patience!

My email address: