[Dailydrool] Mia and me

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 29 04:21:21 PDT 2021

I wanted to thank everyone who has reached out to me regarding Mia.
Yesterday she went off on a Basset relay transport to take her to Wales where she has moved in with the charity's president.
She has already attached herself firmly to the late teen boy of the household, following him everywhere.
She has also caught the eye of the resident male Basset, who has declared himself in love and has already defended her against the resident chi.
I hope with all my heart that she can learn to stop using her teeth and live a long, happy and loved life.
Sally, with Hettie, UK
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android