[Dailydrool] Dino

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:03:23 PDT 2021

Hi Carol,

Has your vet needle aspirated the lumps you’re worried about?  I would do that first and see whether you’re dealing with a lipoma, sebaceous cyst, or a mast cell tumor.  Mast cell tumors are often very treatable with just removal— if it’s that I’d remove them.  If they’re just lipomas or sebaceous cysts I’d be a little more inclined to leave them but they can get big and uncomfortable.

Has Dino had allergy tests?  The sores on his paw sound like either food or other allergies.  Apoquel would be a big help if that’s the case.

I hope that helps.  Big hugs to Dino.  Laura Salmon