[Dailydrool] the world is right again!

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Wed May 19 13:34:26 PDT 2021

Dexter began to do therapy dog visits again last week for the first time since covid shut everything down!  We were the first visitors they let into the facility!   Almost everyone remembered us which was nice ...even if they call him "baxter"    It was good to get back on track again.  Dexter greeted everyone and got much loving.  His tail never stopped wagging.  Since he has gained many new skills during his service dog training for me, we broke those out as new "party skills"  We visit again tomorrow and rumor has it there will be ice cream on the porch.  The residents sneak him ice cream and they are very happy as they think I don't notice their shenanigans!
At least one thing is back to normal!
lois & dexter