[Dailydrool] Beauford

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 18:45:22 PDT 2021

Hi All, Snoopy here,
Well I don't know where to begin .... I was frolicking through fields of daisies because I like to do that when Gracie came charging over saying there was an emergency.  LuLu sent her.  Hysterics at the gate ...
Soooooo I go over to the gate and what do I find but Beauford ... there the boy was ... bags in hand ... at the gate.  No idea how nor why ... just like Gracie ... just up and left without any notice ... he's saying it's a mistake he didn't mean to come it was by accident he had no idea ... he's confused and upset ....
so I tell him about the steak!  It's always a good place to start ... there's steak ... all the steak you could possibly want ...what's that ... you don't know if you prefer your filet mignon with or without bernaise ... well lets just settle that right here and now why I'm here to tell you that Cyrus likes his plain but I feel EVERYTHING is better with the bernaise ... just for the record he liked it straight ... and then  to top it off he DOES prefer his lobster WITH the bernaise sauce ... just like Cyrus why I tell you it was uncanny .....
We walked him right past the telescope ... nope .. no way ... out of order ... not happening nope .... we'll wait till the water works taper off down there I took him to see Louise .... and we made sure he got a nice fluffy cloud right next to Bugsy but a LONG LONG way from his bossy sisters (no offense) and I lent him my special blankie and my best squeakie toy and I promised him the telescope would be back in order just as soon as possible.
Speaking of which if someone could get me a 15 minute window when it would be appropriate to let him see whats going on down there I'd appreciate if you could pull yourself togeth ....
but I I digress ..... Beauford has arrived at the rainbow bridge and he's a little bit confused but it's fine, we've got him and it's handled.
Love n drool from your pal Snoopy