[Dailydrool] Update on Dino

Carol Yokum racetrcker at aol.com
Sat May 22 16:10:25 PDT 2021

We saw the vet today and the two masses that were removed were benign.   I thought they were but was happy to have it confirmed.   They took the drain out today and the sutures will come out May 31.  His paw did not have to get new bandages, just to be kept clean and the sutures there will come out the same day.   So good news for Dino.
Our original vet moved away so he had a new vet do the surgery and the check up today.   He, like Dino's two previous vets, said he is the biggest basset he has ever seen.  He said he is not overweight, just big.  He weighs about 85-88 pounds.
Dino has plenty of drool he is sending to all bassets that need it and their slaves too.  Thanks to everyone who wrote to me when I asked about doing these surgeries.
Carol