[Dailydrool] I was bathed

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 19:29:46 PDT 2021

Hello from Chomper,
I wouldn't take the cookie ... I'm no fool ... there he was standing there in his shorts with a towel and and cookie and the water was already running does he think I'm stupid .... NO I don't want a cookie ... but she was going to pick me up, she will you know she'll pick me up and carry me if I won't go so I took off and ran for it back to that room and figured what the heck I might as well have a cookie ...
I wound up very wet and was sunning myself outside trying to dry off and she came out there and I wouldn't look at her, no sir, I was bathed against my wishes and I'm not happy about it, not at all.
They got Samantha Jane too.  She dries in about 15 seconds its not fair.
Goodbye from ChomperThey bathed me.