[Dailydrool] Howliday list sign-up final reminder

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 16:36:52 PST 2021

Howliday Card sign-ups are now open!

To sign up for the 2021 Howliday Card Exchange, please go to the link below and complete the form with your information.

https://forms.gle/tvwhBrzEd2J6VUjP7

Deadline to sign up is Friday, November 19.

Please be advised there will only be one list this year. Due to decreased interest over the past few years we've gotten to a point where there is not a big enough difference to warrant multiple lists. I anticipate about 80-90 signups and will keep everyone updated on the numbers as the sign-ups roll in.

If you would like to nominate a hero or special person, please send an email titled HERO or SPECIAL PERSON to HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com<mailto:HowlidayCards at Gmail.Com> and include the following information:

*Name of Human
*Name of Basset(s) (if applicable)
*Complete Mailing Address
*Reason for Nomination

If you have never pawticipated in the Howliday Card exchange, check out this week's daily drool post in which I discussed the details of how the exchange works, or email me atHowlidayCards at gmail.com<mailto:HowlidayCards at gmail.com> with questions.

Please do not sign up if you cannot follow through on or afford the commitment. Not only will you likely be banned from participating in the future, but it is not fair to the 50-100 other people who pay for and send you a card while receiving nothing in return.

If you are interested in sharing postage to make this more affordable, let me know and I can forward you some information on how that works.

I have two toddlers who take much of my time these days, along with 10 year old Buford, so if I don't get right back to you, please know that I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience.

Happy Drooling,
Kacy and Buford, your 2021 Howliday Elves
howlidaycards at gmail.com<mailto:howlidaycards at gmail.com>

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone