[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards - Last Chance

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:03:35 PST 2021

Last Chance to Sign up for the Howliday Card exchange.

Use this link! *https://forms.gle/tvwhBrzEd2J6VUjP7
<https://forms.gle/tvwhBrzEd2J6VUjP7>*

Sign-ups end today, but I won't be finalizing the list until next week so
as long as you're signed up by Sunday night, you'll be included.

We are up to 73 right now. I imagine we could get a few more stragglers
today or this weekend, but I don't expect too many more. I'd say a safe bet
for ordering cards would be 85.

We also have a healthy list of heroes and special people so if you order
extra cards, there will be plenty of people to spread your howliday cheer
to.

Thanks everyone!
Kacy