[Dailydrool] Turkey Gravy and Bassets

Joanna Schofer joannaschofer at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 27 13:15:27 PST 2021

The turkey story reminds me of one time years ago when my friends came over with their Basset Shiloh.  We had Jenny Basset then and a two other canines.  My son was around 5.  We had moved into the living room after dinner when my son came running into the room yelling that the dogs were on the table!  I went in and told him not to exaggerate, as there was only one dog on the table!  There was Shiloh with her head in the gravy boat!  The funniest thing was that it was a Cow gravy boat!   Shiloh was tan and white and looked like a cow.
Oh those Bassets!!!
Joanna
Sent from Mail for Windows