[Dailydrool] Report from the Bridge

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 08:03:48 PST 2021

Hi All! Bugsey here! I know, I know. I really shouldn't be reporting, but
the mom is sick. Browyn has been banned from the computer. Something about
amazing sales on Chewy.com and not getting permission to order first. I
think that is the first thing I will report on. If you have followed the
drool for very long, you may have noticed that every February the mom does
a report on the importance of dental health for bassets. She always
recommends Virbac CET products because that is what my dental vet
recommended. Yeah, I actually had to go to a dental vet because when I was
on atopica for my allergies, I got overgrown gums. It is a rare side effect
of the medication and still worth it. Anyway, her favorite ear cleaner
happens to be Epiotic and the Epi-Sooth shampoo is a mighty fine non
medicated shampoo. They are all on sale at Chewy today only for 40% off.
Then a selection of Wellness and Whimzee products are on sale today for 35
percent off, just remember to grab the promo code on all the products. I am
laughing on that one because the big box of large chews is on sale, but not
the Browyn the Fairy Princess size! Ha! Of course we get all the Whimzees
free here at the bridge. We can eat as many as we want and not get fat. We
don't even HAVE to eat them to keep our teeth pearly white. There are a LOT
of advantages to being here. I had Snoopy as soon as I arrived and we had a
rocking good time. We danced. We ran. We ate. Repeat. Then Beauford shocked
us all and joined in all the fun. We were rather shocked when he showed up,
but now all three of us and Gracie and LuLu, the Szaton hounds, Michelle's
babies from Indiana and so many others! Too many to name. Anyway, we are
doing up Christmas right. But, I digress. I am not just here to tell you
about the Chewy.com sales.

The mom has a sinus infection. This one is a real dozy. There are not many
antibiotics this woman can take and the one that doesn't make her sick is
not getting rid of it after two weeks, plus steroids. So, she is going to
have to get the steroid that makes her live in the bathroom. It makes her
puke and run. It is NOT a pretty site. So, a little drool would be
appreciated.

Also, Browyn the Fairy Princess was just diagnosed with Stage 1 kidney
disease. We all know that the mom and dad can't really handle losing the
brat right now. So, I would really appreciate some drool for the food to
work for her and her not to develop an allergic reaction to it. I would
really appreciate it!  I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Stay
sane through the Christmas season and stay well!

Bugsey with Beauford at the Rainbow Bridge on behalf of Jennifer and Browyn
the Fairy Princess Brat