[Dailydrool] BaRCSE basset a day calendar - still time to order

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 13:39:38 PDT 2021

Hi everyone!The calendar is currently at the printer being formatted for production. If you would like to purchase our much improved version of the basset a day calendar but missed the earlier posts, you can still order one up through October 31st. Please just email me at barcsemail at gmail.com and let me know. Thanks again for everyone's support. I am excited to see our new style!Thanks!KIm