[Dailydrool] Pet insurance

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 20:32:55 PDT 2021

We had Trupanion for Gallagher and Guinness.  Guinness had it since he was a puppy. They paid out over $30,000 for this hot mess.  They covered surgeries, medication snd even his wheels.  As a pup he had no preexisting conditions.  I don’t know of any company that covers pre-existing.  We stopped Gallagher’s policy as he is 13 and has a heart murmur so no surgery.  The older they get, the pricier the premium.  I am very thankful for Trupanion.  They even paid the vet directly.

Sent from my iPhone