[Dailydrool] please post for a few days.

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 17:47:47 PDT 2021

  There Is still time to participate In the BaRCSE basset-a-day calendar. This year In our much Improved, already assembled calendar, each purchase receives 2 dates/pictures! For the first submission and payment visit www.barcsebasset-s-daycalendar.org and for the second submission, please email the picture, caption, and a few preferred dates to barcsemail at gmail.com with the term "2nd submission" In the subject line. Please share this with your rescue/basset friends! Email me at kbouchey at yahoo.com with questions!