[Dailydrool] Calendar!

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat Sep 4 14:18:10 PDT 2021

Let's not let Kim down! She rescued us from our sad year of being
calendar-less, and needs our support!  As Val said, remember when we used to
have to get up early to grab a date?  Well, now is your chance to get not
one, but two!  Let's see those gorgeous hounds, people! Sign up now!!!

On another note, Tallulah had her first gig as a therapy dog on Thursday:
"Therapy Thursdays with Tallulah" at a local high school.  She was in dog
heaven with all the attention and then came home and promptly slept the rest
of the day.  Great fun - I highly recommend it!

Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter