[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 18:27:07 PDT 2021

 Blanca could use some drool.  Saturday she threw up twice, once outside and then later in her crate.  Lost of fun cleaning the crate.  Then Sunday at 4:00 pm she threw up twice, a reddish brown liquid that looked like blood was in it.  So foo to the emergency vet.  We went to the one we usually go to, and when we got there, a sign sad they were all filled up and not accepting any new patients.  So off to another one.  We got there at 5:15 pm and got in at to see the vet at 6:30 pm.  They did X-rays and checked her over and gave her some fluids and other meds.  Got home at about 8:00 pm.  She seems better today and has  not thrown up so far.  Some drool that she is recovered.  She s now on some canned  Hill's SD bland diet food and some meds.  Thanks in advance.  I think she found something on the morning walk.  I  heard her crunch something, but could not get  it from her before  she  swallowed it, but am  not sure.  Vet felt it could also be the result of the prior day's vomiting.  The other fun thing is  that Sunday morning while is was watching her go down the stairs, I  missed a step and sprained my ankle.  The irony is that I  have requests to get insurance for her  and have  been stalling.    Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp