[Dailydrool] Vets full up

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 10:41:48 PDT 2021

Hello it's Dale,
I, too, have been up against the Vet's full up challenge.  This never happened pre COVID.  Samantha had a pukey night and I called the vet Thursday morning and was told there were no appointments before NEXT week.  I replied "she could be dead by then WTH??" There was a time when the vet would have asked me to drop her off and checked on her in between patients and given her a shot and sent her home with some meds ... but those days are gone apparently.
So ... I went to my bag of left over meds, found and gave her Cerenea and got her settled .... and then (of course) it went to diarrhea and so back to the bag of meds I went and found a box of powder the vet had prescribed a year or so ago for support of diarrhea for Chomper and started that ... she's on the mend ... but sheesh.
Drool to Blanca ... hope she, too, is on the mend.
Best,Dale