[Dailydrool] Virus Bwaaaaaahahahahhahahahahah

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 03:35:34 PDT 2021

Yes!
Mine also.
First one-- remember I thought Doc ate something the neighbor kids threw
over the fence--(I am not paranoid when it comes to the dogs)
But no, I betcha you guys are right and it was a virus. Interesting because
my dogs go NOWHERE, but the dogs in back and next door go all over the
place. (The one next door is/was let out in the front in the morning
without much supervision and no leash and often wandered into our yard to
"go all over the place" but has not done so lately, not since Mr Biskit
carefully placed the dog poop in the middle of the sidewalk for everyone to
see and have to walk around)
BTW we are not sure how she will react and it may be with unmitigated
terror, but Mr Biskit is thinking about the Waddle this year. So if you see
a stange white-haired gent and a horror-struck fluffy little girl Basset,
ask if he is Mr Biskit.
I cannot attend, I have another commitment.

MomPerson to Merta Lou, the Inscrutable Basset