[Dailydrool] Information requested from Washington State droolers

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 17:59:13 PDT 2022

aloha Washington State droolers,  I am inquiring about a “basset breeder” who has just started advertising in Hawaii (my state) that she is willing to sell and send basset,puppies to interested parties in our state.  (doing so is a big undertaking given all the hoops to jump through regarding vaccinations and rabies titer tests and waiting periods which usually require months,of boarding on the mainland, then careful shipping. it is possible to,do all this, but a huge and expensive effort.)  so, I am wondering if anyone know this breeder. the kennel is listed as “ Bassets of Hood Canal and Steamboat Island” and the breeder’s name is Lisa Ford Caldwell.  I would appreciate any info. Anyone can’t tell me. (the main basset kennel/breeder in our state thinks this person is a scammer, but I can’t tell from the profiles and such on Facebook. the breeder claims tho sometimes work with Basset Rescue of Washington. I figure the drool is the place to check. Val Brewer of Hawaii (What passes for Basset Rescue of Hawaii).